Long Jump/Running Track – Knox Grammar School
In September of 2013 Court Craft completed the installation of a new running track & Long Jump pit for Knox Grammar School.
The work included:
- Detailed Earthworks: Trim, grade and compact footprint of running track, bulk earthworks and removal of materials from work area to stockpiles on site.
- Import and place a 75mm thick compacted subbase pavement.
- Form and pour a 100mm thick, 20MPA, 80 Slump, centrally placed SL72 reinforced concrete slab, with dowelled key joints every 20m and shrinkage saw cuts every 5m. Slab 3.66m x 70m
- install take-off boards and frames
- Runway Rubber Track System using prefabricated SBR rolls, and finished with PU and EPDM broadcast system
- Line Marking: Setout and install 4 x 90m white lines
In 2019, Court Craft completed the planned maintenance of the Knox long jump track.
The works included:
- Supply and lay IAAF Certified Spurtan Track System topcoat to the existing track area.
- This included a colour change to Blue with White Lines
- Installation of a jump off-board